Once-on-never-off Merino wool leggings
Wonderfully soft leggings made of merino wool. Excellent as long underwear for winter sports or for a little extra warmth on cold days. The high waist cuff features a double layer of material and can be worn folded up or down. Designed to fit equally well before, during and after pregnancy. Made of luxuriously soft and stretchy merino wool - nature's own, super-functional material that warms while it breathes and wicks moisture away.
- Stretchy and soft knitwear made of merino wool
- Sustainable material: 94% organic wool (mulesing-free) and 6% elastane
- GOTS-certified by Ecocert Greenlife, License No. 177019
- Made in Lithuania by LTP
- Inseam: 65 cm (25½”) in size M / 7/8 length
- Machine wash in a wash bag on the wool cycle. Dry flat. Do not tumble dry or use fabric softener. Hot tip: Because wool has self-cleaning properties, you can air your top between uses so you do not have to wash it as often.