Once-on-never-off Merino wool bike shorts
Wonderfully soft bike shorts in Merino wool. Excellent underneath during outdoor activities, or as cozy, everyday long underwear. The high waist can be worn folded down under the belly or extended up over the belly for an extra layer of warmth - before, during and after pregnancy. Made of a stretchy Merino wool that breathes, keeps you warm, and is moisture-wicking. Tip! Wool has self-cleaning properties, so air your bike shorts between uses and you won’t have to wash them as often.
- Stretchy and soft knit Merino wool
- Sustainable material: 94% organic wool (mulesing-free) and 6% elastane
- GOTS-certified by Ecocert Greenlife, License No. 177019
- Made in Greece by Savas
- Inner leg length 20 cm (7 ¾” in) in size M
- Machine wash on the wool cycle, in a wash bag. Dry flat.