Wool pile sweater - Factory second
An almost-perfect version of our popular Wool pile sweater. Instead of having black yarn for the binding, this sweater is made with a white binding yarn, which shows at the seams and especially along the raglan edge. Other than this small visual defect, it's the same great sweater.
With a fuzzy pile on the outside and a soft, brushed texture on the inside, this fleece sweater will keep you warm and cozy, yet feels light and airy. Oversized fit and high collar that can be worn folded up or down. And thanks to zippers in the raglan sleeves, you can easily breastfeed, without exposing yourself to cold and drafts. Fits right into both city life and activities in the great outdoors. And it gets better: It is made of a recycled wool where the fibers have been sorted by color so that no dyeing is needed, reducing the use of water, energy and chemicals.
- Warm and airy teddy fleece in wool mix with a soft, brushed inside
- Sustainable material: 63% recycled wool, 24% polyamide and 13% polyester
- Made in Portugal by KanosPanos
- Length from the shoulder: 73 cm (28 3/4") in size M
- Machine wash wool cycle, then shape while wet and dry flat. Tip! Wool has self-cleaning properties, so air your sweater between uses and you will not have to wash it as often.